1) In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients (except chocolate chips) - oats, coconut, salt and any optional ingredients and set aside.
2) In a sauce pan, combine the peanut butter and coconut oil and stir over low heat until coconut oil melts and peanut butter softens.
3) Remove from the heat and add in raw honey and the vanilla and stir to combine.
4) Pour the peanut butter mixture over the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
5) Pour your dough into a 9x13 pan and spread evenly, but don't press down yet.
6) Once it's distributed evenly, sprinkle the chocolate chips on top and then press the dough down firmly with the back of a spoon, smooshing the chips onto the top.
7) Refrigerate one hour and then cut into 24 bars (or whatever size your munchkins will eat! They will look small, but they're filling!)