Here is a selection of our favorite home remedies for common illnesses. Some of them are weird. Most of them come from your kitchen. All of them have been tested and loved!
- Natural Remedies Review (plus a link for a great calendula salve for basic skin rashes)
- When Natural Remedies Are Too Confusing (recipe for homemade Baby Chest Rub at the bottom of the post)
- Tips and Resources for Getting Started With a Natural Medicine Cabinet
- A Peek Inside My Herbal Medicine Cabinet
- Homemade Electrolyte Drink (move over Pedialyte!)
- Breast Milk:: More Than Just Baby Food
*The infamous disclaimer: We are parents. Not health care professionals. All of the home remedies that you will see posted here have been tested by us, or people we trust. You are always welcome to email us at blog (at) cheekybumsmarket (dot) com if you have any questions, and we will answer them to the best of our ability. But it bears repeating that we are parents. not doctors. if you have questions about the safety of the products that we list here, please ask your doctor and know that you are taking these at your own discretion and we are not responsible for your use or misuse of our recipes.