Natural Family Friday :: October 10, 2014
This post contains affiliate links, which means Vintage Kids Modern World receives a small commission from some of the links on this page.
Welcome to Natural Family Friday where we feature information, how-to articles, and recipes that help our families live a bit more intentionally.
Our goal is to help every family take steps toward creating a natural, Eco friendly home, utilizing natural remedies, eating healthy foods, and practicing positive, attachment based parenting.
If you’re a blogger, we invite you to share one of your articles or recipes that will help readers and fellow bloggers.
The following blogs host Natural Family Friday every week. You are welcome to linkup at any of these blogs each week. If you linkup at one blog, your link will be displayed on all blogs!
This Week’s Featured Articles:
Every week we feature the top 3 posts from the previous week’s linkup. Make sure you vote for your favorites this week!
1. Peanut Butter Turtles by Raia’s Recipes
2. 5 Herbs that Thrive Inside All Winter by Grow a Good Life
3. Easy Crock-Pot Applesauce with Stevia by All Natural Savings
Natural Family Friday Linkup
Here’s what to link to…
- Healthy Recipes
- Natural / Green Living Tips
- Attachment Parenting Info
- Organic Gardening Tips
- Natural Health and Remedies
Natural Family Friday Rules:
- Please only link to posts that are relevant to natural living. No giveaways, product promotions, diets, religious posts, etc! These will be automatically deleted.
- Recipes must contain only real food ingredients. No artificial sweeteners, food additives, etc.
- Please update your post with a link back to this post (not our homepage). Something like “This post is featured at Natural Family Friday” will suffice.
- Please link to a blog post, not your blog’s homepage.
One more thing. Follow us on Pinterest where we will pin our favorite submissions to the Natural Family Friday pin board.
Don’t forget to spread the word 🙂
Now for the Links!