Bloggers across the world wide web are posting their “top 13 posts from 2013″. I suppose I should follow suit, eh?
Except, I think I’m going to break the mold and stick with the top 10 posts…because really, the top 13 is fine, then we’d progress to 14 in 2014, and so on. However, come 2067, it could get cumbersome. Agreed? So, for the sake of ease and continuity, for all posterity, we’re sticking with Letterman’s classic top 10.
So, thanks to you my dear friends and readers (and mom and grandmas who stop by on occasion!)
Grab a warm cup of tea and browse through your favorite posts last year:
- Move Over Pedialyte: Homemade Electrolyte Drink
- DIY:: Turn Solid Castile Bar Soap Into Liquid Castile Soap
- How Does The Common Core Affect Homeschoolers: Answer To Our Most Frequently Asked Questions
- When Natural Remedies Are Too Confusing + Recipe for DIY Baby Chestrub
- If You Never Read Any Of Our Other Articles, You Must Read This :: What Is Happening To Your Child’s Education
- Homemade Laundry Soap
- Homemade Yogurt In The Crockpot
- Soaked Buttermilk Muffins :: The Recipe You’ve Been Waiting For Your Entire Life
- DIY:: Clay Toothpaste
- DIY :: Felted Wool Dryer Balls
And there you have it folks!!! Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for continually coming back to our blog and encouraging us on the way! There are SO many exciting things that I have planned for this coming year, many of which I’ll be announcing very soon, so continue to check back!! In the mean time, don’t forget to check us out elsewhere on the web!
- get a glimpse of the everyday on my instagram feed
- find me on twitter
- see what I’m dreaming of, cooking up, or hoping to remodel over on pinterest
- help support our adoption from Ethiopia by buying some goodies at my Etsy store
- and don’t forget – I love making new friends – come like us on facebook!
Blessings – and hang on tight for the ride in 2014!!