It’s Cheeky Bums FIRST Birthday!!
We launched this blog on January 2, 2012 as an accompaniment to Cheeky Bums Market. Although we adore our market (and we can’t thank you enough for shopping with us for your cloth diaper needs and for fun vintage toys!), we can’t believe the reception that our blog has had!! We would have been thrilled if 5 or 10 people would have checked us out each day, but we have seen those numbers explode by 100 fold and we are so grateful and completely humbled that you come here, visit with us, and share us with your friends each day!
Here are some of our reader’s favorite posts over the last year, in case you missed them, or if you’d like a refresher!
- Homemade Electrolyte Drink (Move Over Pedialyte)
- Homemade Stain Remover
- Cold-Kicker Soup Recipe :: Spicy Chicken Soup
- Homemade Laundry Soap
- Soaked Buttermilk Oatmeal Muffins (The Recipe You’ve Been Waiting For Your Entire Life)
- If I Can’t Afford Organic, Where Do I Start (part 1, part 2, part 3)
- When Natural Remedies Are Too Confusing + Recipe for DIY Baby Chest Rub Salve
- DIY Clay Toothpaste
- Meal Planning: One Small Change at a Time + Recipe For Amish Baked Chicken
- 20 Autumn Soup Recipes
We love hearing from each of you – thank you for the comments, emails and facebook conversations!
We have some great new things in store for the blog and the market as we continue to grow! If you haven’t already, subscribe to our blog and join us on facebook so you’ll be the first to hear about our new blog posts, announcements and sales!
Blessings for an amazing 2013!
Your Cheeky Owners,
Chris + Gretchen and Rusty + Kelsi